Choices matter. Your organization matters. It is as unique as the people it serves. Needs change and circumstances vary, but the importance for financing options never diminishes. We are experts. When it comes to funding your organization’s dreams, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Remember, you’re working with professionals and industry leaders. So take a look at your financial planning options. Then let’s roll up our sleeves and choose the best plan for implementing those dreams.
- Secured by real estate for long-term, fixed interest rates – with graduated or level principal – and interest payments over periods of up to 25 years.
- Low cost, popular Local Placement Issues are designed to sell all bonds on a best efforts basis – primarily to church members, their families and church friends.
- Local Placement Issues with Brokerage provides the option to offer a portion of the church’s bonds, through a broker on a best efforts basis, to outside investors after member sales are completed.
- Firm Underwriting is a program where Share Financial Services outsources the program to another broker who commits to buy all the bonds as a dealer and sell the bonds to its customers.
- Fully Brokered Bond Programs are designed for both non-profits and churches. Share Financial, on a best efforts basis, sells all of the bonds in the issue through its retail brokerage division to its established customer base.
- Short term loan repaid with bond financing proceeds.
- Often used when there is an immediate need, such as building purchase deadline, etc.
- Provides benefits of Local Placement bond Issue.
- Fully amortized, fixed interest rate financing for up to 25 years.
- Up to 50% of the desired financing funded through a conventional loan.
- Share financing eliminates the need for traditional construction loans followed by a take-out or permanent loan.
- Offer funding for new facilities or existing facility improvement with loan advances scheduled according to the construction project.
- Secured by real estate.
- Available with fixed or floating interest rates.
All above financing options are based on a church meeting established underwriting criteria that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Total debt does not exceed 4 times non-designated contributions.
- Total annual principal and interest amortization does not exceed 33% of non-designated contributions.
- Debt is less than 75% of the collateral value.
- Church existence is a minimum of 3 years.
- Church leadership is proven and stable.